problem with 733MHz Mac equipped Calibur

Carol Norris carol.norris at uconn.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:24:57 EST 2007

Hi Justin,

We have always had to start up our FACS Calibur BEFORE starting the
Mac that runs it, otherwise they won't communicate.  We upgraded to a
G4/533 MHz 2 years ago, but still have to start the cytometer first.
We still start just the Mac if all someone wants is to use CellQuest
for data analysis.

Regards,
Carol

Carol E. Norris, Ph.D
Facility Scientist
Flow Cytometry/Confocal Microscopy Facility
Biotechnology/Bioservices Center
University of Connecticut Unit 3149
91 N. Eagleville Rd
Storrs, CT 06269-3149