problem with 733MHz Mac equipped Calibur

Ed Rosloniec erosloniec at utmem.edu
Thu Jan 4 10:47:32 EST 2007

Justin,

Your experiences are the same as ours, especially with the OS 9
version of Cellquest.  Both have to be shut down, and the Calibur
started up first.  I have never understood why it was engineered
(software) this way.  The situation is somewhat improved with the OS
X version of CellQuest, and if you can afford it, I highly recommend
it.  Your G4 Mac will handle OS X 10.4.

Ed Rosloniec

Career Scientist,
VA Medical Center, Memphis, and
Professor,
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Memphis, TN

Ph. 901-577-7281
FAX 901-577-7273

www.utmem.edu/ctr