Analysis of rat broncheoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF)

Lanham, David LanhamD at ukorg.huntingdon.com
Fri Jan 5 10:04:14 EST 2007

Firstly, a happy new year to all the Purdue forum readers and remember to go
with the flow in 2007.

I have been looking for articles on leukocyte phenotyping analysis of rat
BALF.  There is a lot of information relating to alveolar macrophage
analysis, but I am interested in using the cytometer in place of the
traditional cytospin & differential count.  Can anyone out there point me to
some information or offer advice from their own experience?  We run Coulter
EPICS XL single laser (488nm) systems with 4 colour options (FL3 = ECD).

I look forward to your replies.

With best wishes

David

David F. Lanham
Department of Experimental Biology

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is confidential and contains information which may be legally privileged. It
is intended for the stated addressee(s) only. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this email or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is
unauthorised and is unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please inform the sender
immediately.

The data in this email will have been screened for the presence of computer viruses known
by the Company at the time the email was produced. The Company cannot guarantee, however,
that the email or any attachments are virus free. Delivery of the email will be at the
Client's risk.

Registered in England No. 1815730
VAT Reg. No. GB425507072
Registered Office: Woolley Road, Alconbury, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HS