96 well plates

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Wed Jan 3 17:41:59 EST 2007

hi

yes we (and probably many others) use 96 well plate [353911 Falcon U-bottom flexible plates].  We place the reagent mix into the well (30-150 ul) and then 30 ul of cells (1.8 million).  Our reagents are titrated to function optimally at this cell concentration.

hope this helps,
regards,
Rachel

Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Graduate Program in Immunology/Virology
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0002
(508) 856-1044