Commercial data visualization and analysis software - which to buy?

Denise Wolf DMWolf at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 3 15:18:49 EST 2007

Hi, all.   We would like to purchase the best possible flow cytometry data
analysis software package available for PC.   We were pretty much set on
FloJo, but then heard rumors that the Mac version is much better than the PC
version.  Another possibility is FCSExpress.

Do you have any advice for us?	   We are especially looking for
computational power and publication-quality graphics.

Thanks in advance,

Denise

Denise M. Wolf, Ph.D.
Computational Biologist
Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
1 Cyclotron Rd; Berkeley, Ca; 94720
dmwolf at lbl.gov; 1-510-486-5973