problem with 733MHz Mac equipped Calibur

Fishbaugh, Justin justin-fishbaugh at uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:26:36 EST 2007

Greetings,

We have a FACS Calibur controlled by a 733MHz G4 Mac.  Once data is
collected and the Mac is rebooted, the Mac will not reconnect with the
instrument.  The only way to establish communication between the Calibur
and Mac is to power them both down and bring them back up from a cold
start.	I am trying to determine whether this is normal for Caliburs
equipped with a 733MHz Mac.  I have conflicting information from BD and
other labs on our campus that use Caliburs.  The Mac is running OS 9.2,
Cellquest 3.3, and BD Inits 3.4.2.

Thank you for any helpful information.

Justin

Justin Fishbaugh