diode array detector

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 1 13:01:25 EST 2007

 > Shelley Diamond wrote:
 >
 >> Has anyone heard of hanging a diode array detector in a pmt position
 >> so as to detect any wavelength?  I have a group of people here who
want to analyze mutations in bacteria on a single cell basis	and
collect emission spectra.  Any clues?	 I once heard that Los Alamos
people were looking at these kinds of detectors.  Is there any reason
that they wouldn't work for this kind of detection??

We published a short paper describing our 32 PMT multichannel system a
couple of years ago...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/research/pdfs/biophotonics_10_2004.pdf

We are interested in anyone with an NIH grant who would like to use this
system in a collaboration for our proposed National Center for Applied
Cytomics. Please contact me (soon!).

regards
Paul Robinson

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057