FACS ARIA Sort Reports

Darren Hickerson dhickerson at aldagen.com
Tue Aug 28 15:36:51 EDT 2007

I use a small, free program called "Cute PDF" to make PDF files of the print
reports.  You just select "print" and select "Cute PDF" as your printer.
This makes an exact copy of the report as a text-selectable PDF.  Below is
the info.

from http://www.CutePDF.com.
Go to the website.  Download and install both of these files (they may
recently have gone to a one file format -- see the latest at their website.)
CuteWriter.exe
converter.exe
That's it.  There is no icon to launch from.  This shows up as a "printer"
selection.  You can now make PDFs from any file by selecting Cute PDF as the
printer when you select print.	A "Save As" dialog comes up a few seconds
after you select print to Cute PDF.  Give it a name and a location.  That's
it!
Darren Hickerson
Senior Scientist, Cell Sorting
Aldagen, Inc.
2810 Meridian Parkway Suite 148
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 484-2571, ext. 240 (desk) or 226 (lab)
Cell: (919) 599-2980, Fax: (919) 484-8792
dhickerson at aldagen.com