Advice on antibodies to recognize human EDNRB, TRAIL or DKK1

Stewart, James peter JPStewart at uams.edu
Thu Aug 23 13:38:36 EDT 2007

Hello 'Flow-ers'

I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted to examine the expression of any
of the following proteins in human cell lines or primary tissue by flow
cytometry.  I have been searching for information on all of these but cannot
find any literature to suggest it has ever been investigated.  For anyone
that has I would love to know which antibodies (and possibly secondary
antibodies) people have used and any special considerations that may need to
be taken into account.

1. Endothelin Receptor B (EDNRB)

2. TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TRAIL)

3. DKK1

Kind regards,

Peter Stewart Ph.D

Myeloma Research Labs

Email: JPStewart at uams.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.