New England Cytometry Users Group

Konz, Richard Richard.Konz at umassmed.edu
Tue Sep 26 12:11:11 EDT 2006

Greetings everyone:

I would like to express my thanks to the people who made last week's New
England Cytometry Users Group meeting: Stem Cells and Cytometry: Current
Concepts and Future Directions	a successful day.
My thanks to our excellent panel of speakers who gave their time to
present cutting edge science to our attendees:
Vera Donnenberg, Ph.D., University Of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
Ger van den Engh, Ph.D., University of Washington, President Cytopia
Rachel Gerstein, Ph.D., UMASS Medical School
Jeffrey Macklis, MD, D.HST., Harvard University Stem Cell Institute
Jan Pruszak, Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
Howard Shapiro, MD, Howard Shapiro PC
Joe Trotter, BD Biosciences
And our Keynote Speaker:
Patricia Donahoe, MD, MGH Pediatric Surgical Research Laboratories
My thanks to the vendors who support our meetings and provide the tools
and technology for our research:
Amnis
Beckman Coulter
BD Biosciences
Biolegend
Cell Signaling Technology
CompuCyte Corporation
Cytek
Dako
eBioscience
Gene Check Applied Technologies
iCyt
Invitrogen
Miltenyi Biotec
One Cell Systems
Spherotech
Stem Cell Technologies
Union Biometrica
Upstate / Millipore
ViaCell
Verity Software House
And I would like to thank my colleagues on the organizing committee for
all their support, ideas and hard work that made this meeting possible:
Natasha Barteneva
Steve Benoit
John Daley
Dave Gebhard
Ruud Hulspas
Glenn Paradis
Allen Parmelee
Nancy Perlmutter
Fred Preffer
Peter Schaefer
And our thanks to our members and attendees who make the effort
worthwhile.
We all look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
My very best regards,
-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry Users Group
http://www.bostoncytometry.org