IL5, intracellular staining

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at
Fri Sep 8 16:01:43 EDT 2006

You don't mention the use of a transport inhibitor. You will need to block
the secretion using a protein transport inhibitor such as Monensin or
BrefeldinA. This would be done during your stimulation. You could also
verify that your cells are permeabilized with an anti-actin fluorescent

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
University of Virginia
Jordan Hall, Room 7067