Summary T-cell stimulation with anti-CD3 and anti-CD28

Xincheng Zheng xchzheng at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:34:39 EDT 2006

Dear Anja and all:

Do you have any experience with monkey (cyno and rhesus) T cell stimulation
with anti-CD3 in vitro. For human PBMC, I can have very good stimulation
with OKT3 alone (from ebioscience, 0.1ug/ml in EHAA medium). But for monkey
T cells, I used SP34-2 clone (from BD at 0.1 or 0.3ug/ml, without CD28) but
never got good result.

Can anybody help with this? Many thanks.

Have a nice week.

Xincheng Zheng (Ted)