Diva 5.0 Software on Aria

Matt Wikstrom mattw at ichr.uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 10 21:24:50 EDT 2006

We had our Aria installed September 18 with Diva 5.0.1 and have yet
to experience the bug Mario is talking about. We've been sorting a
variety of cell types (mouse, rat, and human Treg, DC, thymoctes) and
the sorted cells have come out with good purity (at least 90%) and
accuracy (we recover 70-90% of	the number the Aria has said it has
sorted).

However, I'm not clear where the bug lies, Mario. Since we're still
getting to know our Aria, we've been using new experiments for each
sort rather than templates. Are you saying there is a problem adding
new gates to an exisiting template or experiment?

Matt

--

Dr Matthew Wikstrom

Ph 61 8 9489 7777, Fax 61 8 9489 7700