job posting

Rosenthal, Carol (LABS) rosenthalc at iconlabinc.com
Tue Oct 3 13:14:01 EDT 2006

FLOW CYTOMETRY MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

At ICON Laboratories, you can have a great career and quality of life. We offer our employees a progressive environment to practice their professions, along with the performance driven leadership and professional opportunities needed to grow and excel. Working with the latest technologies, resources and tools, our employees enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment. Our continued growth has created the need to add a full-time Medical Technologist specializing in flow cytometry to our laboratory.

Tuesday - Saturday, evening schedule is available.

Must have a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or otherwise meet the requirements for NYS Licensure and have 1-2 years experience in flow cytometry.  Knowledge of instrument maintenance, Cellquest Pro (or eqivalent), and cell culture techniques is desirable, as well as the ability to maintain inventory and work independently.

The ideal candidate can also demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:

*	Immunophenotyping studies
*	Lyse/wash staining and cytoplasmic staining techniques
*	Quality control preparation and recording
*	Data processing

We offer competitive salaries and superior benefits that include medical, dental, 401(k), vision, tuition reimbursement, STD, LTD and a generous allotment of paid time off. For immediate consideration please send your resume including salary history / requirements to ICON Laboratories, HR Dept LBFC, 123 Smith Street, Farmingdale, NY 11735; Email to: career at iconlabinc.com or fax to (631) 306-5335. EOE, M/F/D/V.

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information from ICON Laboratories, Inc. intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the transmission sheet.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use or taking of action in reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail so that ICON Laboratories, Inc. can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you, and then please delete the message.

Thank You.
ICON Legal Department, ICON Laboratories, Inc.
(631) 777-8833