Building a new flow lab

Blanchette, JoAnn JoAnn.Blanchette at bhs.org
Wed Nov 15 14:14:01 EST 2006

My lab will be moving off site from the hospital in which we reside.
We're in the process of designing a lab from the ground up.  Does anyone
have any experience with this and would like to share their experience.

Thank you,
JoAnn

JoAnn Blanchette
Manager, Special Functions Labs
Baystate Medical Center
SG515 / 759 Chestnut St.
Springfield, MA 01199
ph: 413-794-4452
fax: 413-794-5481

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at
(413) 794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's
privacy policy, please visit our Internet web site at
http://www.baystatehealth.com