fixative use with annexin V/PI apoptosis

Beverly Barton bartonbe at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Jun 30 08:22:25 EDT 2006

Me too, with similar probes.
How about a fixative with AlexaFluor 488- annexin V or JC-1?  Anyone
have luck?  I heard somewhere that 0.5% paraformaldehyde might work,
can someone confirm/deny?
Many thanks.

Beverly E. Barton, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Surgery/Division of Urology
185 S. Orange Avenue
Newark, New Jersey 07103

Telephone			973-972-0662
E-mail				bartonbe at