Flow--Counting anything

ckohler@bi-vetmedica.com ckohler at bi-vetmedica.com
Mon Jan 30 10:09:51 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,
Recently a project I had been working on was discontinued for me on the
assumption that what I had proposed to do, wouldn't work. I was attempting
to count bacteria. I am using a monoclonal for detection and had planned on
using counting beads. I am not allowed to be more specific. In short, I need
some testimony to the ability of the flow cytometry technology to detect and
count..anything!...within 20% of the final expected value. I am curious as
to what the experience of the users are, to date, and what accuracy you are
experiencing. I have so many ideas on how to make this work...
I am indebted to you all.
Thanks,
Caroline