YFP

Leav, Brett A BLeav at tufts-nemc.org
Thu Jan 12 09:47:32 EST 2006

1/12
Hello
I am planning to do an experiment using a YFP reporter mouse.	I am planning to do four
color analysis on a FACScalibur and arrange my stains in the following way and I would
appreciate feedback from anyone who has experience with YFP in eukaryotic cells:

FL1-YFP
FL2-PE
FL3-PI or 7-AAD
FL4-APC

Does this sound reasonable?  I have heard that YFP bleeds into FL2 significantly.  Does
anyone have any suggestions about compensation for YFP?  Also does anyone have a
preference for an alternative fluorochrome (?PerCp) to use in FL4 along with either PI or
7-AAD?

Thanks.

Brett A. Leav, MD
Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Tufts-New England Medical Center, Box 041
750 Washington Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
office: (617) 636-2869
fax: (617) 636-5292
email: bleav at tufts-nemc.org

Confidentiality Notice
     The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
     If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and any attached material immediately.  Thank you.