What's the shelf life of PFA-fixed cells?

Prussin, Calman (NIH/NIAID) [E] CPRUSSIN at niaid.nih.gov
Mon Feb 6 14:43:16 EST 2006

We routinely store 4% PFA fixed cells in PBS/10% DMSO at -80 degrees C and they are
stable for years for immunostaining and intracellular cytokines. I have not done TUNEL.

See Current Protocols in Immunology, Unit 6.24.

Calman
> _______________________
> Calman Prussin
> Laboratory of Allergic Diseases
> National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/ NIH

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain
sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended
recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete
it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and
Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statement made that are
the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its
representatives.