Calcium flux on LSR II

Charland, Colette Colette.Charland at
Fri Feb 3 09:25:46 EST 2006

Greetings from a very wet Vermont!

	Is anyone routinely doing Calcium flux on the LSRII?  I am
having a problem with setting a tight baseline when looking at ratio vs.
time.  It appears that there are some cells that are already in flux,
when the cells first go through the flow cell.	I am unsure if it has to
do with the handling of the cells by the investigator, or if this is
operator error.  I have carefully followed the instructions provided by
BD but this is a reoccurring problem.  Any guidance or comments are

Colette Charland
University of Vermont
89 Beaumont Ave.
Flow Cytometry Center/Given C316