DIVA Software on MAC Intel Computers

Richard D. Schretzenmair rds at mail.MED.UPENN.EDU
Fri Dec 15 10:08:14 EST 2006

Pam,

We installed WinList and Modfit using Parallels and XP on a Intel
iMac. There was one minor but correctable problem with each. When
printing from WinList, dots were very faint. Just increase the
default size of the dots in preferences to fix this problem. We are
using dot size 2. Modfit had a screen display issue, that made it
difficult to read the text. Verity provided us with a patch for this
in remarkably little time. Flowjo runs fine in OS X. CellQuest will
run for analysis only if you don't install the Acquisition Services.
We have not tried Diva software on this machine yet.

Rich

Richard D. Schretzenmair

Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Shared Resource
Abramson Cancer Center
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
297 John Morgan Bldg.
3620 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6082

Phone:	215-898-3528