BD HTS for LSRII/Canto

Adrian Smith a.smith at centenary.usyd.edu.AU
Thu Dec 7 20:44:14 EST 2006

Hi all,

We are considering adding a 96-welll plate reader to LSRII or Canto
and I'm putting together a grant application for the BD HTS.

I'm looking for feedback from current users on reliablity and ease of
use.

I'm also particularly interested in what people are using it for?
What sort of efficiency improvements does it provide over tubes in
non-highthroughput scenario (ie most of what we do requires
reasonably large files).

I know I want one - I just need some convincing arguments for the
funding committee :)

Regards,

Adrian Smith
Centenary Institute, Sydney, Australia