isotypes

Ray Hicks rayh at fcspress.com
Thu Oct 20 15:51:45 EST 2005

Good plan,  I'd love to participate in/promote/organise/watch this debate,
in a workshop environment, and I'd turn up at ISAC 2006 especially for it.
If I don't make it, I'll send a crate of beer for the participants.  As
Derek Davies pointed out, it would make a good topic for a tutorial too, but
perhaps in the aftermath :)

How does one go about organising a workshop?

Ray