FloCyte Flow Cytometry Course in Sacramento

Carol Oxford cloxford at UCDAVIS.EDU
Fri Oct 7 19:01:43 EST 2005

October is the best time of year to come to Northern California!
We're about an hour from the wine country (October is crush!), an
hour from Apple Hill in the Sierras, and a little under two hours
from Lake Tahoe.  San Francisco, Monterey, and other beautiful cities
are an easy drive from here.  So, if you need a vacation, and would
like to take a great flow course at the same time, join us October
19th-21st.

The Cytometry Facility at Shriners Hospital, Sacramento CA is pleased
to invite you to attend courses in flow cytometry, presented at
Shriners by the FloCyte Regional Training Program.

On Oct. 19-20, we will host the basic cytometry course, to learn
about the technology and how it works.	This course is designed with
the novice in mind, those with very little or no flow experience, and
is beneficial even for those who may have a few years experience but
still really aren't confident that they understand what is happening
inside the cytometer.  Our goal is to help you understand flow data
and feel confident in your results, both research and clinical!   We
offer CA accredited continuing education contact hours for CLSs as well!

On Oct. 21, we will also present an excellent course in
Multiparameter Flow and Compensation for those with at least 1 year
experience in flow, who need to understand how to increase the
complexity of their analysis, and how to make sure that the analysis
of multiparameter data is correctly compensated and reported.  If you
now are moving from 2-3 colors to 5-8 or more, this course is for YOU!

For registration and more information about these courses, go to
www.FloCyte.com - click on training, or contact Susan DeMaggio at
FloCyte at FloCyte.com .	A syllabus for each course is available at
the website, as well as instructors credentials and the registration
application.  Attached is a flyer you can post and pass around to
your colleagues.  Don't miss this opportunity to have training
brought directly to you!

Thanks!

Carol
---