kits for FACSCalibur for mouse cytokine bead analisys

Mara.Rocchi@moredun.ac.uk Mara.Rocchi at moredun.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 04:21:07 EST 2005

I am re sending this e-mail because I am not sure it actually left our
server.

Thanks

Mara

Dear Flowers,

One of our PI is looking for a mouse multiplex bead kit (possibly allowing
th1/th2 cytokine discrimination) that could be used with our 2-laser
FACSCalibur. I know that most of the kit on the market are specific for
Luminex machines or similar, but I was wondering if any of these kits can be
used on our Calibur. In alternative, is there a non-Luminex kit that can
detect more than 5 cytokines including IL-12?

I had a good look in google but the information I found confused me a bit.

Any information will be really appreciated, and if I get more than 3 replies
(excluding out-of office) I'll post a summary.

Thank you

Mara

***********************

Dr. Mara Rocchi BVS Ph.D.

Flow Cytometry Manager

Moredun Research Institute

Pentland Science Park

Bush Loan, Penicuik

EH26 0PZ

Scotland, UK

Tel: 0131-4455111

Fax: 0131-4456111

e-mail:Mara.Rocchi at Moredun.ac.uk

The information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only
for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient you are advised that you have received the e-mail in
error and that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the contents of the e-mail and its attachments is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please advise the sender immediately by
replying to this e-mail and delete it and all copies from your system.