ISAC Congress - reminder

J.Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Fri Nov 25 20:33:34 EST 2005

Colleagues

Another reminder that the ISAC meeting is coming fast!!

Abstract submissions for oral presentations closes on December 12. So get right
onto deciding if you want to get a submission in to give a talk. If you want to
submit a poster, you have tons of time - deadline for that is February 1.

The meeting is May 20-24, 2006.  Registration will open at the end of November
or early December - its not open yet, BUT you can submit your abstracts and
should do it soon - I have already submitted an abstract and will have many more
from our lab I am sure. Once you have submitted your abstract, you can still
edit it right up to the deadline...so get it in now.

the congress website is http://www.isac2006.com/

and the abstract submission address starts at

http://ams.cos.com/cgi-bin/login?institutionId=694&meetingId=218
or
http://tinyurl.com/cpo8x

of you have problems  with that....

Its going to be a great meeting - lots of traditional ISAC happenings, BUT many
new things- more imaging, HCS, and pharma related materials.......

Also, the pre-congress courses will be really good - I have been monitoring the
development of both the flow and image course and they are looking very good indeed.

If you haven't asked your boss for the funds to go to ISAC , better ask now
before the money runs out!!

By the way, there is very cheap accommodation if you want to rough it and save $$$.

Kind regards

J. Paul Robinson
Congress Chair
President-elect, ISAC

J. Paul Robinson
Professor of Basic Medical Science
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Director, Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
Discovery Park, Purdue University
Ph (765) 494 0757; Fax (765) 494 0517
email: wombat at purdue.edu