SP Cells

Leonie Gaudry L.gaudry at unsw.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 28 00:42:54 EST 2005

Hi,
I am having a bit of trouble setting up the Voltages and Compensation for
SP Cells.
I am acquiring the cells on a BD FACSVantage with DiVa option in Digital Mode.
How critical are the filters,I have a Hoechst 33342 450/20 for the blue and
a 660/20 for the red but I only have a 525DCSP for the splitter. Are these
okay or not specific enough?

I also have a problem in the two papers I am referring too. One paper
states that the detectors should be in Linear mode while a second paper is
in Log. Up till now I have been running in Log so which is correct and I
would be very interested to hear anyones experiences.
Thank you for your help.
Best Wishes
Leonie