Postdoctoral Position! Fun! Excitement! ...and science...

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:50:30 EST 2005

Sue and the flow community:

Theoretically, (with some exceptions of course) according to your
description, all companies who have products and services to offer would
qualify to post advertisements for their products and services as one could
say that the flow community as well as the company would benefit. There are
many companies that offer "hard to find" products and services that would
benefit this community but this would open the door for all vendors to then
advertise on the site, and I for one, do not want that!  There should not be
special privileges given to one company over the other, so it should be all
or none. I vote for none. I have suggested before that if this is something
that others would like to have that it should be a separate list and then
those that choose to monitor the commercial list could do so.

My 2 cents-

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Joanne Lannigan, MS

Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility