cytometry cases in hematology, any database or example?

rozenkov@netscape.net rozenkov at netscape.net
Thu Nov 24 01:22:31 EST 2005

Dear Olivier,
In addition to nice places suggested by other colleagues, you can find bone marrow flow
cytometry among laboratory cases on Net_Path Immunology run by David Fulcher in Sydney:
http://www.wmi.usyd.edu.au/Net_Path_Immunology/labcases.html
Kind regards.
Vladislav Rozenkov, M.D., Ph.D.
Division of Medicine