Postdoctoral Position! Fun! Excitement! ...and science...

Facslab facslab at uni-mainz.de
Thu Nov 24 04:14:19 EST 2005

Hello Flow-Community,

normally I will keep me out of such discussions, but here I a great
oppertunity to say thanks to all, who keep that forum alive: Thank you
for your effort and time.

As post doc, I was glad to have here a forum, to check for jobs, I´d
know they are related to flow. It didn´t held me back from looking
elsewhere, but there were few positions I applied to.
And now I was often asked by phd students, if I know something or
someone, who is seeking for people interested in FACS.
So I think, we should keep it as it is and should be happy that we have
jobs to announce from time to time and also have (young) people who are
interested in that field.

Best regards

Steffen
Dr. Steffen Schmitt