Postdoctoral Position! Fun! Excitement! ...and science...

FloCyte Associates, INC flocyte at FloCyte.com
Tue Nov 22 11:37:19 EST 2005

Anyone seeking positions in flow,  Please send a current CV and your
position desires to Sue DeMaggio at FloCyte at FloCyte.com - NO CHARGE to
candidates - and I might be able to help you find a position you'll love.

The list should also be aware that Educational opportunities are not
allowed to be advertised unless they come from certain not for profit
entities, even educational opportunities which offer Continuing Education
credits in flow cytometry, necessary for clinical flow personnel holding a
QCym from ASCP - a HARD thing to find. ....  Even if ISAC and CCS members
receive a discount when they sign up .....
These are for the benefit of the flow community as well -
If you think they should be allowed to post all flow courses offered, say
so!   Currently they can not even be posted at the ISAC site - and are not
sited on the Purdue site either....   you can only find them at
www.FloCyte.com

DISCLAIMER.... My company would benefit from such announcements - but the
flow community would benefit as well.  And don't we all benefit from
flow?  How many of you work FREE??  anyone here NOT profit from working in
this technology???  Just wondering.....

Sue DeMaggio
FloCyte Associates, Inc.