AW: Postdoctoral Position! Fun! Excitement! ...and science...

Eckstein, Volker Volker.Eckstein at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Nov 22 06:40:55 EST 2005

Hey Guys

Please cool down a little bit (especially Jochen). I agree that David's point is worthful
to discuss, but keep in mind that it is John Paul's and Steve's (and not 'someone else'
as Jochen pointed out) enthusiasm and day to day service that keeps this list running
over years now. And I think all of us are very grateful for this job because the
discussions and comments placed here had helped so many people to solve problems in their
daily work. Normally the coordinators or webmasters of a forum are giving a certain
framework of rules for the list-members or participants and THEY have the right to alter
things if necessary in their view. This does not mean that it is not possible to discuss
about alterations. And as I know John Paul and Steve they are open for discussions but
respectful towards each other.

Volker Eckstein