cytometry cases in hematology, any database or example?

Olivier Munoz munozolivier at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 04:40:07 EST 2005

Hi everybody!
  I am working in cytometry applied on Hematology. I would like to know if anyone knows a
website or a database where I can find cytomery cases like immunophenotyping of bone
marrow, bloos or lymphe nodes with different antibody pannels.
  I know there is one called Flowcase, but the journal is from 2002 and there is no
update so far, it was a great idea, it is a pity that journal is over.
   Any help much, but very much appreciated, even if you have yourself compiled data as
examples of what you can find in diseases in term of abnormal phenotyping.
  kind regards, and have a wonderfull day!