Aria colors

Bushnell, Timothy Timothy_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:45:11 EST 2005

Hi Gene:

I am routinely running:

GFP, YFP, PE, PE-TX, PE-CY5, PE-CY5.5, PE-CY7, APC, APC-CY5.5, APC-CY7 and
DAPI simultaneously sorting stem-cell populations.

MY filter configuration can be found at;

http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/Aab/geneped/flow/sorting.html

We have excellent resolution of the above fluorochromes.  If you want to see
some data from our sorts, let me know and I'll forward it separately.

Regards

Tim

Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D.

Director, CPBR Flow Lab

University of Rochester

tel: 585-273-1361

http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/Aab/geneped/flow/
<http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/Aab/geneped/flow/>

http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/wnyfug/
<http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/wnyfug/>

Use of the return email address on this message for commercial purposes is
prohibited. The transmission of unsolicited commercial material is
prohibited under federal laws (47 USC 227). Civil penalties and claims of
$500.00 per occurrence (47 USC 227[c]) may be assessed for violations.

  _____