Postdoctoral Position! Fun! Excitement! ...and science...

Mario Roederer roederer at nih.gov
Wed Nov 16 15:51:38 EST 2005

My laboratory is growing--and I am looking for an energetic,
enthusiastic person ready for their first postdoctoral position.  I
would appreciate if you would post and share the announcement below
with students who are getting ready to finish.	This is an excellent
opportunity for anyone with an interest in immunology, technology
development, and/or vaccine development.  (Experience with flow
cytometry is not a requirement!).

Regards,

mr

[ Coordinator's Note:  We no longer send out job postings to the mailing list;            ]
[ Instead, this posting is at http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/Jobs/job482.htm          ]
[  Please check our job listings regularly at http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/jobs.htm ]
[ Steve Kelley                                                                            ]

Mario Roederer, Ph.D.
Chief, ImmunoTechnology Section and Flow Cytometry Core
Vaccine Research Center, NIAID, NIH
40 Convent Dr., Room 5509
Bethesda, MD 20892-3015
Phone: 301 594-8491