8 day old embryonic cells

Corrado Cilio Corrado.Cilio at med.lu.se
Sat Nov 12 08:05:02 EST 2005

Dear Joan,

I am worry that your client would need many, many embryos to run flow. Wouldn't be easier
to do apoptosis assay in whole embryos by immunohisto, i.e. TUNEL in situ?

My two cents

Corrado

Corrado M. Cilio, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Cellular Autoimmunity Unit
Dept. of Clinical Sciences/Paediatrics
Malmo University Hospital
Lund University
205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Tel: office +46-40332395; mobil: +46-70-4330338
"Judge a men by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire