FCS 3.0 STD?

bunny bunny at cotleur.com
Fri Nov 11 14:34:14 EST 2005

I was wondering the status of FCS 3.0.	     {Cytometry28:118-122
(1997)}

Do any cytometers  write the data in this format?  With more parameters
becoming the norm, at what point should we be concerned about having
data in FCS3 vs FCS2?
I understand that FCS3 was written to handle >100mb files, I'm just
wondering how that size file is generated (50,000 events of 10
parameter? 14 paramter?)

just curious!
bunny

Bunny Cotleur, M.S.
Sr Research Technologist, Dept of Neurosciences
Scientific Consultant, Flow Cytometry Core
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Lerner Research Institute, NC30
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195
Lab: (216)444-1164
Caminante, no hay camino.      Se hace camino al andar.