A simple question

David Galbraith dgalbrai at Ag.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 9 17:26:06 EST 2005

Hi John:

I'm not sure quite what you mean by "establishing the DNA content model"?
What species are you analyzing?  We use both flow cytometry and PI
routinely for plant nuclear DNA content and ploidy measurements.  Please
send me more details and we'll try to troubleshoot your problem.

Best wishes

David Galbraith