excitation and emission

Guy Hermans Guy.Hermans at ablynx.com
Tue Nov 8 02:37:01 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

not stupid at all - but have a look at BD or Mol Probes' spectra viewers
(URLs below) and you'll see PE has a broad excitation range with two peaks:
the highest of which is actually ~532nm. This is why PE works like a charm
on 532nm diode laser based instruments like the FACSarray.

Guy

http://www.bdbiosciences.com/spectra/

http://probes.invitrogen.com/resources/spectraviewer/

	 Next generation therapeutic  <http://www.ablynx.com/> antibodies