Next NIH Flow Cytometry meeting - first announcement

William Telford telfordw at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 7 19:14:00 EST 2005

Hello everyone...

The next NIH Flow Cytometry Interest Group meeting will be held on
Thursday, December 1, 2005 from 9:00 AM to 12 noon at the NIH Bethesda
campus, Building 10 Lipsett Auditorium.  All investigators and other
interested persons in the Washington Metro area are invited to attend.

The theme of our winter meeting will be "Emerging Trends in Cell Sorting" -
our speakers will look beyond traditional cell sorting systems and discuss
new trends involving very-high-throughput technology, microfluidics, large
object separation and sorting for therapeutic applications.  The current
agenda for the meeting is located
<http://home.ncifcrf.gov/ccr/flowcore/fcig/FCIG_Agenda_120105.pdf>here.  We
will also be recruiting interested persons to serve on the FCIG Steering
Committee or to hold leadership posts.

Lunch will be provided.  If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to
Rajeev Agarwal at ragarwal at helix.nih.gov or Bill Telford at
telfordw at mail.nih.gov.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Bill Telford