Flocyte Courses in Tucson, 30 Nov, 1-2 Dec

carolus@email.arizona.edu carolus at email.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:40:57 EST 2005

The University of Arizona Cytometry Core Facility is pleased to be
hosting 2 courses in Flow Cytometry presented by FloCyte Associates.
The heat is gone, the rains are over, and the rattlesnakes are
asleep...the perfect time to visit the Sonoran Desert in Tucson, AZ.

We're honored to have as our instructors, Scott Cram, Ph.D., from Los
Alamos National Laboratory and Carol Oxford from UC Davis.  They will
be team teaching the two courses.

The 2 day BASIC COURSE IN FLOW CYTOMETRY will be held:

When:  Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Where:	 University Medical Center Complex, Nursing Building Room 436

Tuition:  $425

The MULTIPARAMETER FLOW CYTOMETRY AND COMPENSATION COURSE will be held:

When:  December 2, 2005 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Where:	University Medical Center Complex, Nursing Building, Room 436

Tuition:  $225

There are still a few spaces open, so it's a perfect  time to take
advantage of this excellent opportunity.

Check out the web site:  http://www.flocyte.com
To register:  http://www.flocyte.com/FRTP/registration_application.htm

Please contact Sue DeMaggio at FloCyte at FloCyte.com or me at
carolus at email.arizona.edu,
if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Barb Carolus

Manager, Biotechnology Imaging Facilities
ARL-Biotechnology
Arizona Cancer Center Room 4920
1515 N Campbell
Tucson, AZ 85724