Best blocker?

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:09:17 EST 2005

Mark:

You do not say what type of human cells these are. If you are trying to
block FcR binding then serum is not saturating enough to block all FcR and
you would be better off using purified goat IgG at a final concentration of
200ug/ml.

Joanne Lannigan, MS

Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility

University of Virginia