[question] Beckman Coulter's EPICS XL-MCL

Bing-Hung Chen bhchen at life.nthu.edu.tw
Mon Nov 7 02:56:34 EST 2005

Dear all:

I'm new to the flow cytometry world and wondering if anyone could kindly
direct me to any online tutorial (preferrable in either English or Chinese)
for Beckman's EPICS XL-MCL?  I specifically am curious to learn as how to
set up different protocols  both FITC and/or PE staining using its Expo32
ADC software.  I've been searching for such tutorials for weeks, but simply
couldn't find what I really needed.  Many thanaks in advance!!

Best,
Mark Chen