MAC OS X 2.6 login recording

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 2 19:09:49 EST 2005

Hi Sam:
There is no automatic logout, we depend on the deepness of our user's
pockets; if they do not log out they pay for the logged in time. We give
everyone one screw-up, after that, you forget you pay. We do not have too
many people forgetting.

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
University of Virginia