Laser Licence

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Tue Nov 1 18:17:20 EST 2005

Leonie:

"Management"?  I don't. I'm at a university and all they wanted to see
was some acknowledgement from me that I knew what I was doing (BD
certification).  Then all they wanted to do was post warning sheets that
contained the Class of laser on the door.

I've never been asked for a license.

David

David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Immunology