VRC Flow Facility Information...

Mario Roederer roederer at drmr.com
Tue Jun 14 08:54:44 EST 2005

Dear multicolor or biohazard enthusiasts!

Our FACS facility web site is (finally) operational.  It's a minor
resource--but we put on it much of the most-requested material for
which we are asked.  For example:  the optical layouts of our
instruments (lasers & filters); our QC procedures; and our BSL3
sorter procedures (decontamination; bio-containment validation).

Plus, some cool pictures and even a video, also care of Steve
Perfetto, the Facility Manager...  Hopefully, we'll add more of these
in the near future.

See: <http://www.vrc.nih.gov/VRC/labs_flow.htm>

Regards,

mr

(Note: material on the web site is copyright of the United States
Government.  It cannot be reproduced or republished without written
consent.  The Government does not endorse any manufacturer or
product; the information on these web pages cannot be used for
advertising, sales, or marketing purposes.  We appreciate being
notified of any misuse of this material.)