mononuclear cells separation....

vkasiman vkasiman at vt.edu
Thu Jul 7 05:47:37 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

I am re-posting the following to get more feed back.

Could anyone give me a good protocol for isolation of mononuclear cells from
canine bone marrow with optimum centrifugal force, time & temperature using
density gradient method (Histopaque 1077) apart from the manufacturers
recommendations or suggest me a reading with these optimum values?

It is very hard to see the MNCs interface if I folow the manufacturer's
protocol.

Thanks in advance,
Vanmathy.

Vanmathy Kasimanickam, DVM., MSc.,
Post-Doctoral Associate,
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology,
VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
Blacksburg, VA 24060.