COPD and murine smoke models

Morschauser, Andrew andrew.morschauser at
Tue Feb 15 16:06:13 EST 2005

Dear Flow-ers,

I am looking for references describing leukocyte populations by flow in BAL
and lung parenchyma in a murine smoke model as well as BAL of COPD patients.
I would appreciate any help to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Morschauser
Schering-Plough Research Institute
Kenilworth, NJ 07033

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information
included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.