APC-Cy7 conjugated Streptavidin

Fischer, Randy (NIH/NIAMS) fischer1 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 23 15:58:56 EST 2004

Hi Pam,

I have also had this problem with human PBMC, and with other manufacturers
other than e-Bio.  Not sure why it is such a problem, but since I have
switched to direct conjugates and use a different channel for the
Streptavidin, I no longer have pursued an answer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all-NO RUNNING SAMPLES ON THANKSGIVING-even I am
taking the day off.

Randy T. Fischer
NIH/NIAMS
Building 10, Room 6D50