Analysis Software

VSH - Tech Support tech at vsh.com
Wed Jun 30 12:08:14 EST 2004

David

At the risk of sounding commercial, WinList can do what you want.  I have
attached a few pictures showing the WinList Region Array feature.  With this
you can tell the program exactly how you want the regions created and how
many.  If you would like to try it for yourself you can download a trial
version from our web site www.vsh.com.

Best regards

 Don

Donald J. Herbert